MIS has a full time risk control consultant that specializes in risk management assessment, benchmarking, training, and HIOSH certification. Our primary loss control services include:
- Fact finding to determine customer expectations and key loss sources.
- Prioritize customer concerns and loss sources.
- Analyze and evaluate to determine a plan of action.
- Develop a plan of action to address key loss sources.
- Follow up to determine progress on the action plan and adjust as necessary.
We also offer the following training workshops for our clients:
MIS also works very closely with the insurance company risk control departments. Although many carriers are cutting back on this service, we do attempt to pre-negotiate an annual service plan into the program and monitor the carrier for accountability.